The transition from Year 6 to secondary education is an important step along our lifelong learning journey. Our creative personalised yearbooks give children the opportunity to take ownership of the process of saying goodbye and preparing for their future. Sharing memories, words of wisdom and using film to capture this significant milestone creates a wonderful treasured possession that enables children to share their experiences of school with their family, friends and future generations.
Teachers and support staff also contribute their reflections and parents can offer their perspectives and a yearbook project usually involves two days in school ( half a day with class) and involves a creative writing workshop and film and podcasting sessions that the children lead and participate in fully. And two days studio time for us in post production to prepare and print this unique yearbook for every Year 6 learner .
If you’re interested in creating a unique Yearbook styled in your school colours for Year 6 children get in touch by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of this page.
First impressions are remembered the longest and your school ( academy ) reception will be the first and possibly the longest lasting memory people who visit you will recall. We are professional spatial designers who also understand education and our natural photography and passion for producing creative displays that best represent and reflect your strengths and unique attributes will produce a memorable welcome and reception space for your academy or school.
First impressions are everything so let us give your wall space that wow factor! All artwork is bespoke and created for your environment.
Universal Learning are experienced at delivering high quality websites that improve your online profile. Our affordable packages can be tailored to suit your needs. Our experience of working in schools and alongside teachers gives us an understanding of what it is that makes a school environment important so we can capture your unique features and ensure they are online for everyone to see.
Once you’re happy with your design we can work alongside your staff until everyone is comfortable at populating the website or you can leave that to us. Whatever your online requirements, we can help you make the right choice and won’t leave you out in the cold as soon as we hand over your wonderful new website.
For more information send us an email or give our team a call.
We work nationwide offering a range of unique creative communication services that put your school in the spotlight and highlight your unique qualities in ways that celebrate and share your success. With over 20 years of experience in education we understand what it takes to provide a balanced and inspirational experience for every child. We create publications for schools /academies that are innovative and modern and our blend of design expertise and understanding of education will enable them to trust us completely as we create print and broadcast media thats showcases them in the best possible way.
Taking a photograph is easy, but to capture a spark of curiosity, inspired teaching or innovative learning is a little more tricky. Capturing dynamic learning in action is what we do best, our experienced photographers, designers and website producers are friendly, fun and creative and our professional approach enable us to get the photographs that best represent the positive impact of a schools’ ethos and practice.
We can provide bespoke printed prospectuses, websites,social media services, flyers, recruitment packs, yearbooks, journals, wall displays and much more. If you would like more information on the products we offer please get in touch.
Last weekend we took part in the very popular London to Brighton charity bike ride representing Kemp Hospice. Kemp Hospice offer a range of services to our local community and we are very keen to try and raise awareness of their work and support their efforts with sponsorship, and as keen cyclists the event was a great opportunity to take on a new challenge.
On a day that brought sunshine, rain, wind and even a bit of hail, all 5 Universal Learning cyclists embraced the challenge and finished the ride in a time of 4 hours 12 minutes.
Kemp Hospice offer specialist, unique care and support to patients, families and carers who must experience and deal with life restricting illness and bereavement. To provide these services, Kemp must raise £940,000 every single year. Of this, only 20% is currently provided by the NHS, so the other 80% is relied on by donations from the local community. To find out more about Kemp Hospice and to support them by taking part in their fundraising events visit their website.